No Lid Electric Grill Touch Control
The No Lid Electric Grill is a single burner, built-in grill. By removing the lid and hinges from our standard grills, it allows users with limited height clearance an easy solution as a flat top surface. Select between 8 different heat settings for the perfect temperature every time. Actual cooking temperature exceeds 550°F without flare-ups. Comes in either 120V or 240V and with controls to the right (landscape), or in front (portrait). Automatic shut-off at 60 or 90 minutes depending on the heat setting.
Waterproof Touch control functionality and a 1300-watt element provide the user with complete control about cooking anything in their repertoire. The grate is double coated in the longest lasting medical grade non-stick coating available and is PFOA free. The grate can be easily cleaned by placing it in the dishwasher. Constructed with high-quality, marine-grade stainless steel. Designed and produced in the USA.
Why You'll Love It...
- Preheats in 7 minutes
- Powerful performance - cooking temperatures exceed 500°F for perfect searing
- Patented concealed electric element eliminates flare-ups
- No hot or cold zones due to direct contact between element and cooking grate
- Non-stick grate imparts characteristic barbeque grill marks and is dishwasher safe
- Select between 8 different heat settings for the perfect temperature every time
- Disposable drip tray is located below the element to trap drippings
- Infuse grilled food with flavor by adding a variety of liquids to the drip tray
- Waterproof digital touch control panel
- Automatic shut-off at 60 or 90 depending on heat setting
- Marine-grade 304 stainless is passivated to be weather resistant and rust proof
Built-In Electric Grills
|No Lid Electric Grill Touch Control
|155 Square Inches
|W53.3 x D30.5 x H12.3cm
|GFCI 3-Prong Cord, Pigtail Hardwire
|Marine-grade stainless steel
|Landscape orientation, Portrait orientation
|Marine Use, Approved for Home Use
Lead time on request. Please online Chat with us! or call our team (852) 2580 0633 for further information.