Durarope and Durastrap
Durarope™ and Durastrap™ are made of Polypropylene (PP) and Polyolefin (PO) which are both light weight and strong. To slow degradation, antioxidants and ultraviolet inhibitors are added to increase the lifespan of the material. Both also have excellent insulation properties and highly resistance to mildew.
Common woven fabric materials for ropes or straps including PP and PO are all UV resistant, heat resistant, abrasion-resistant, and resistant to mold, mildew and rot. Rubber fills in the knitted polyolefin Durastrap™ offer style, softness and comfort. The synthetic EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) rubber foam within is moisture and mildew resistance.
- Gently de-dust the fabric with a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- Wash it tenderly with a soft brush or sponge with mild, pH-neutral soap as Dawn® and clean water.
- Rinse well and allow drying completely in the open air.
- Do not scrub excessively, apply heat or use any sharp objects to clean.
- Do not pull hard on the material as it can be stretched out of shape.
- Do not use solvents or abrasives, or chemical cleaning products as it may be harmful or damaging the textiles or fabric materials.
- To extend the life of the furniture, store in a dry area out of the elements when not in use.